A moment, please!



"...finally, an update!"

Hahaha.Sorry, guys. Sorry for the long wait for an update. it's just not me malas2 and all(though i admit a tad bit of that laziness exist!), but it's the difficulties of finding a pc. You see, i don't own a pc. most of my computer-based work is done courtesy of my friends who didn't use their pc and instead let me used it. so, it's hard, you know, finding that moment when u can sit in front of a pc, with a considerable amount of time to blog. i usually got the time to use pc n online only when my friends are asleep, gone out somewhere or just freaking boring because of long hours of mmorpg, movie marathons or playlist editing. a friend suggested by writing down what i wanna blog to a piece of paper. Hm, a good idea, really, but for those who remember where they put it;which is why i don't belong to that sort of people. my blogging ideas usually came out of nowhere; after dinner, in a waste hole aka jamban, and if i don't blog the instant i got the flashing ideas, it'l' be gone.as the wind blows. Haha, quite a short term memory, i have one up in my head. my days came and went with nothing worth of telling. same old, same old. yawn. but i did have interesting stuff to tell, if your term of 'interesting' is the same as mind...

My Photoshop experience came to a halt because of i lacked of practice. macam mane aku nak praktis, susah skang nak pkai pc. member2 dah indulge in mmorpg, so 24 jam depan pc ajela. hurm, didn't blame them though, because tuh harta die,bukan harta aku. deym, if only i can have my hands on my own pc...so now skill photoshop takde la berkembang,stalled saja. Ah, a found a couple of artwork. this is actually taken from lyrics, and made as an artwork. aisey, forgot the link, but as soon i remember the link, i'll post it for your convenience.

check this out:





interesting huh? for those with artsy hands and skills, try la. amik aje lirik2 yang puitis...and mix-mathch 'em.

that's it. more to come soon. dadaa( i like the sound of it, especially the ones coming from the lips of a cutey, gorgeous indo actress. dang, babeh!do you need some fries with that shake???)







0 komentar: